What's new
What's new

Source Of L1 Taper Chucks

Ja_cain

Cast Iron
Looking for suggestions on sources of L1 chucks. Would prefer new, but not apposed to used as long as long as they are coming from a trusted source. Also, a Bison or Buck brand is not a requirement, but would be nice if the price is right. Also open to just buying a backplate and going the plain back route. Will probably be looking for an 8" three jaw first and then maybe a 5c and or ER chuck. Thanks!

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

I have a 12" Cushman 4-jaw chuck with an integral L-1 mount. Also have a 12" Bison 3-jaw "Set-Tru" chuck that probably has not been mounted on a lathe before. Has lots of patina. They both are surplus to my needs and need a good home. Make me an offer. Can supply pictures. Not sure about shipping, my guess would be either UPS or Fedex. If interested let me know. Ken

I have a 12" Cushman 4-jaw chuck with an integral L-1 mount. Also have a 12" Bison 3-jaw "Set-Tru" chuck that probably has not been mounted on a lathe before. Has lots of patina. They both are surplus to my needs and need a good home. Make me an offer. Can supply pictures. Not sure about shipping, my guess would be either UPS or Fedex. If interested let me know. Ken
Lathe has a 4 jaw that seems to be in decent shape. Definitely interested in the 3 jaw though. Will send you a PM with my email and phone number. [emoji106]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Yes, both chucks are still available. Send me a PM with your email address and I'll send you information and price and go from there. Ken

Back