What's new
What's new

Where can I get a Spiropoint LM1000 grinding wheel truing?

Ran81

Plastic
Hi!

I'm asking for an old retired friend that's trying to restore a LM1000 machine, we're from Israel but can order international.
He needs the part he circled in the manual, titled grinding wheel truing anyone know where we kind find it or what's the serial number for it?
Any help will be greatly appreciated! :D

Thanks,
Ran & Yosi

Attachments

• grinding.jpg
    grinding.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 57
He needs the part he circled in the manual, titled grinding wheel truing anyone know where we kind find it or what's the serial number for it?
It's not a part, that's the grinding wheel. The dresser will put that shape o the front. I never bought any for mine cuz it came with several boxes, but they look a lot like I.D. grinding wheels. I'd look there first.

It's not a part, that's the grinding wheel. The dresser will put that shape o the front. I never bought any for mine cuz it came with several boxes, but they look a lot like I.D. grinding wheels. I'd look there first.

Thank Emanuel, Yes he needs the grinding wheel, any idea where to get them?
I'm not a technical person (Yosi is) - What are I.D. grinding wheels?

I'm not a technical person (Yosi is) - What are I.D. grinding wheels?
They are grinding wheels for internal grinders, such as Heald and Bryants. Norton made all the ones I had, they came six or twelve to a box, depending on size, and all different shapes and compounds. If you have an industrial abrasives supplier nearby, they should be able to help. They aren't very expensive.

Something similar to this

32A AO Type 05 Toolroom Wheel

Hello, The Moderators may frown on this as I do not post to these forums, but I have 9 of these wheels I can part with..

Back