What's new
What's new

100% Rapid

grizber

Plastic
Good Morning All. I am having an issue with a Puma 280. I switched the boards . The big main board and the smaller I/O board. I even flip flopped cables to see if that was the issue. Still no luck. Ant advice will be greatly appreciated . Thank You.

Good Morning All. I am having an issue with a Puma 280. I switched the boards . The big main board and the smaller I/O board. I even flip flopped cables to see if that was the issue. Still no luck. Ant advice will be greatly appreciated . Thank You.

Nobody can help you without you explaining the underlying issue. What, exactly, is going on?

The 100% rapid button will not come on. The 25% will come on and the F0 will come one. If I touch the 100% button the 25% button will come on. I checked the ladder and can see the button is working but the 100 rapid will not activate.

The 100% rapid button will not come on. The 25% will come on and the F0 will come one. If I touch the 100% button the 25% button will come on. I checked the ladder and can see the button is working but the 100 rapid will not activate.

That "could" be the buttons themselves.
I have to ask, why would you be swapping boards?
What control?

If this machine has a tailstock there is a switch that will cause this, I think it is the tailstock lock / clamp.

Chucker,
Thank You, as soon as You said that about the tail stock that reminded me that the two are linked . I opened the cover and sure enough corrosion. I moved the switch and the 100% stated to flicker. Thank You for jogging my memory.

Back