What's new
What's new

2004 haas vf5

Mikeos98

Plastic
I have a 2004 haas vf5. It is my only machine and i am the only employee. The machine is running about 2 hours unattended. Is there any way that i can hook something up to my light tower, that would send notifications to my phone if the machine gets alarmed out rather than just letting is sit for an hour plus when i am doing other things??

You could kludge up a photo detector for the flashing light, or tap into the wires themselves, then go to a WiFi connection to send an alert to txt or email or something.

Not able to give more granular details, but I'm sure it can be done with enough digging.

[You should try to edit your thread title to show what you actually want. Go to Edit, Advanced, then modify the title with something about wanting a way to alert you on machine fault]

what would I get to tie into the machine and wifi???

Magic.

Like I said, I can't do the fine details, but I'm confident it can be done. Either someone here with more computer savvy can explain, or in the wider Web when you look into WiFi hacking.

Have you tried changing the thread title? Like I said, if you want good responses you need to have a title that explains what you're looking for.

Back