What's new
What's new

2006 YOUJI VTL -1600 how to raise the rail?

cnczack

Aluminum
We have just got our YOUJI VTL-1600 up and going. Currently we have most of the machine figured out, except two things. Does anyone know how to raise the rail on the machine? Someone told me it was an M code but im not sure what code to even start trying. The other thing would be, when going to clamp the chuck we get an error when turning the spindle on. Its an error something like "chuck unclamped" no matter clamped or not it doesnt seem to work.

Also it has a fanuc-18 IO-TC controller if that helps

For the chuck clamp, is there a proximity switch for open and one for close? You need to see if the prox switch for the closed position lights up/triggers when the chuck is closed. If not, you'll need to move it until it does.

You’re going to need a manual from the MTB.

I tried back in January when we knew we were getting this one and no response. Email, phone calls, weird chat messenger. Ive never had this hard of a time getting in contact with a MFG

I tried back in January when we knew we were getting this one and no response. Email, phone calls, weird chat messenger. Ive never had this hard of a time getting in contact with a MFG

Did you try Absolute Machine Tools?

Steve Flint from Flint Machine Tool sold me mine. They may have a set of manuals for a premium, but don't expect much of a knowledge base from that group of morons.

Cross ram on my 2012 model was a key lock switch on the bottom right of the pendant. Problem about moving the ram is each time you move it you have to re-learn the amount of taper in X and Z. Nothing like taking 20 minutes of more facing a 60" part only to find .1 difference from edge to center.....

Approximately 20% of GameStop's offers are as of now being shorted, while around 17% of AMC's are. ... Geeta Ranganathan, an examiner with Bloomberg Intelligence, said that exchanging AMC in any event "is being driven by retail financial backers hoping to press short venders

Spammer...

I'm thinkin' that maybe he could "pull a Garbo" and no-one would care?
(while we're droppin' names)

-----------------

Think Snow Eh!
Ox

Back