What's new
What's new

Fanuc 10t SV013???

fuquamatt

Aluminum
So my Daewoo Puma 6 just decided to throw this code and the machine will not reset and come on. The code is z improver v ready off. I have read a couple other post about this code and I have checked my fuses and they all look like they are ok but I am lost from here. What else do I need to be checking to see what is causing the code? And if pictures of my boards would help just let me know and I will post them.
Thanks

So today the machine decided to turn on after a couple of resets. It seams like this problem happens when it gets cold out, yesterday we dropped to 28 it was 80 the day before. Anyone have any ideas of why I am getting the z improper v ready off???

I have a 10M that would do that. I eventually found the problem was a Daito fuse on the main board that tested good, but wasn't making a good connection. Replaced the fuse and all worked fine.

If this mostly happens when trying to turn on the machine, I'd carefully check the motor power cabling and connections for evidence of a short. Including removal of the shell on the connector at the motor. If that all looks good you need to do a megohmmeter test of the motor.

I had the motor cables wear out on one of my old VMC's. Roasted a couple spindle drives before I meggered the motor and thought it was bad. I replaced the motor and still had issues. Disconnected the motor wires at both ends and meggered them to find they were shorted in the cableway.

Thank yall. I will check the cable for shorts on the z axis drive and see what I find. Hopefully it is something that is simple to fix.

Back