What's new
What's new

Alarm 310 and 502 Hitec_Turn HT23-SII

darrellx

Plastic
We are having a problem figuring out how to clear an Alarm 310 and Alarm 502 on our Hitec-Turn HT23SII.

My tech is fairly certain that there is something with the tail stock that is causing the issue but we are stumped.

I have attached some pictures of the alarms for reference.

Any ideas is appreciated.

Thank you
Darrell Ross

Attachments

• IMG_2071.jpg
    IMG_2071.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_2066.jpg
    IMG_2066.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1942.jpg
    IMG_1942.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_1824.jpg
    IMG_1824.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 30
We used to have two HT-23SIIs, but we sold them a while ago, so my memory is a bit rusty...

I'm pretty sure that your first alarm just means that your machine is in E-stop... which is being caused by your other alarm.

That 502 alarm seems to indicate an overloaded motor. I would go into the back of the electrical cabinet and press all the motor overloads to see if any of them are tripped. Make note of any one that clicks when you press it. That's most likely your culprit. The overload tripping could be a fluke, or it could happen again, in which case you need to investigate why. There should be an overload for the hydraulic pump. I'm not sure what else might have an overload on it. I think any motor (other than servos) on the machine will have overload protection. Good luck.

Back