What's new
What's new

Alarm EX1070

Carlosmeraz

Plastic
Good afternoon everyone, i need your help, i have a chevalier EM2040L with control FANUC SERIES OI-MF and today it showed an alarm EX1070, spindle oil pressure low error, do you know how to fix it? Oil level is full, pressure 15.

Thanks in advance

EX1070 is programmed by the machine tool builder, so Chevalier are the only ones who know exactly what triggers the alarm. Most likely there is a pressure sensor that isn't signaling the oil level is good.

Forget about what you can see, what can the machine see? Is there a cable cut somewhere, a dead relay in the cabinet, power supply voltage a touch too low? You need to crack open your manuals to A) see if there is a description of the alarm to tell you where to look and B) see what sensors could be triggering the alarm.

The chiller alarm because was very hot that day, I just Open the chiller and behind the display are 2 relays, just reset them, Turn on the machine and the alarm was gone

Hola Carlos, tengo el mismo problema, crees que me puedas ayudar en decirme como darle reset a esos dos relays que comentas? Muchas gracias por el apoyo.

Hola Carlos, tengo el mismo problema, crees que me puedas ayudar en decirme como darle reset a esos dos relays que comentas? Muchas gracias por el apoyo.

Tiene un refrigerador para el spindle? Si lo tiene, abierta el panel que contiene el monitor y busca alla.

Back