What's new
What's new

Alpha 330 Plus Need help getting it running! :)

Fronhofer

Plastic
My cousin bought a Harrison Alpha 330 Plus Lathe. And we have got quite a bit figured out. BUT, After getting into CNC mode to troubleshoot a spindle alarm, I Pushed "CSS" and MAX RPM" on start up. and now I'm locked in either manual mode or conventional lathe mode, depending on the key position at start up. and to make it worse PWE is on and I appear to have messed up the drive settings. 417 & 466 alarms. sigh. No back up parameters. What is the magic key combo to get out of Special key mode? I didn't look at the ladder close enough to remember the signal that unlatches the cnc lock out. Any help would be great. and a original parameter, keep relay, timer, etc file would be awesome. Thank You, Leonard

Don't have what you need, but might give a bit more info.
There are two versions of the 330.
There is the setup that runs the Harrison "Alpha" software only. Has a abbreviated key board.and i believe that model is the Harrison 330 Plus.
The other version has a "full" keyboard and is capable of running under Fanuc "G" code programming or with the "Alpha" software. Believe that model is the 330 s Plus.

Software and hardware for these two versions will be quite different.
Cheers Ross

Ours is the S plus with full cnc programming
I need to know how to turn off the ladder line that is activated by R252.1 , R252.0 ,and X4.6. Right now it is latched on and I can't get back into CNC mode to fix it. :(

SN: 20125
Wiring Diagram AS6-050

Bei uns handelt es sich um die S plus mit vollständiger CNC-Programmierung
Ich muss wissen, wie ich die Kontaktplanleitung ausschalte, die durch R252.1, R252.0 und X4.6 aktiviert wird. Im Moment ist es eingerastet und ich kann nicht in den CNC-Modus zurückkehren, um es zu reparieren.:(

SN: 20125
Schaltplan AS6-050
Hallo
kann mir hier jemand helfen??
Gewinde engabe datenIMG_20231102_131627.jpg

Back