What's new
What's new

Amada HFA-250W E-210 Error

D.Bergen

Plastic
Hi Everyone,
I just purchased this Amada Saw, the previous owner had disconnected the power before I bought it but said everything worked fine and it was wired for 208 3PH. Got it unloaded and the other day the electrician come and hooked 208 up to it. When it powered up the control buzzed and had E-210 on the display. No functions work,just buzzes. Didn't come with any manuals or wiring diagrams. Anybody have any info or ideas before I try contacting Amada. It was built in 1993 if that helps? Thanks for any and all replies! Well, I tried to upload a few images but it doesn't look like it worked :(

We have one of these as well (Type 1) I'm assuming it's the same thing... doesn't list the error on the operator's manual we have but I have a pdf of that and an electrical circuit/hydraulic circuit one as well if needed. Best of luck!

Is there air pressure going to and/or hydraulic oil in the machine? There could be switches in the machine keeping it from firing up if they are low...or an overload protection switch tripped??

Thanks to all for replying! I did contact Amada and they sent me the pdf for the electric and hydraulic circuits. Thanks for the offer jetrocket. No air lines, yes hydraulic is full. We'll have to look for a tripped switch. My thought is the wiring, it is listed on the machine as 230V 3PH, but the previous owner said they were running it on 208, but maybe they had a boost/buck transfer that brought the line voltage up to 230??

Amada, also gave me the contact info for the service rep for my area, so maybe they can advise as well.

Thanks again, have a great day

I have the same problem, so can you share the solution, or if you have the manual amada hfa 250 will share for me? thank you so much!

Thanks to all for replying! I did contact Amada and they sent me the pdf for the electric and hydraulic circuits. Thanks for the offer jetrocket. No air lines, yes hydraulic is full. We'll have to look for a tripped switch. My thought is the wiring, it is listed on the machine as 230V 3PH, but the previous owner said they were running it on 208, but maybe they had a boost/buck transfer that brought the line voltage up to 230??

Amada, also gave me the contact info for the service rep for my area, so maybe they can advise as well.

Thanks again, have a great day

I have the same problem, so can you share the solution, or if you have the manual amada hfa 250 will share for me? thank you so much!

Back