What's new
What's new

Anyone familiar with METHODS VMC’s?

Ollie

Aluminum
Looking to replace an older VF-4 in our shop and came across this one I saw at Methods Machine Tool.
MV 1100H | Methods Machine Tools
Comparable price but the specs seem better than the haas. Box way Z, rollers X/Y 15k Big plus spindle, dual augers with lateral conveyor, nice ergonomics, FANUC.
Seeing what's out there good or bad if anyone owns/runs/have experience with one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am pretty sure that machine is made by Litz Highpower out of Taiwan. They make a good solid basic machine that is rebranded by other companies. A friend of mine had two of them and liked them very much.

Charles

Hey thanks guys. Yes the sales guy was up front about the mfg’r I had forgotten the name so thanks for the reminder and link.
I’m having them put a quote together so we’ll see where it slots vs the Haas.

I am pretty sure that machine is made by Litz Highpower out of Taiwan. They make a good solid basic machine that is rebranded by other companies. A friend of mine had two of them and liked them very much.

Charles

Mitty loved his!:D

After noticing the fact that it has a 24” y axis I’m going to be getting a quote on one aswell.

Do you know if they have an extended x axis option? Looking for a 50” travel but limited on budget and space so it’s difficult to go up to a 60x30 machine

Yes the 1300 model I believe has 51.2” X
73ae392b962676441963dbe5bba6fc91.jpg

still waiting for a quote from them.

Yes the 1300 model I believe has 51.2” X
73ae392b962676441963dbe5bba6fc91.jpg

still waiting for a quote from them.

I got in contact with them I didn’t even hear about that option but that’s what I would want. For me a 50”x26” is about the perfect size for larger a vmc for me.

Not sure on what the quote will come back looking like

For reference, Methods had a "special deal" on the MV1100H late last year at 99k.

Back