What's new
What's new

Anyone familiar with Peddinghaus Peddimat Software?

JMWorks

Aluminum
We have a Peddinghaus PCD1100 Beam Line drill, that the operator recently quit and no one else seems to know much about it, so they come to me since I run the machine and turning centers and I don't have any experience with that or a siemens control but I am having trouble setting up some of the parameters in the peddimat software and displaying what the spindles are actually turning and feeding on the screen, someone that could answer a couple questions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Thanks SwissPro, they didn't have our specific machine listed so I guess I didn't look at the manuals for the other beam line, but I finally got a call back from the Peddinghaus service tech and I think I am back on the right track. Thanks!

Hey there i Program and operate two of peddinghaus machines the Ocean Avenger Beam Liner and the FPB 1500 Plate processor would be happy to help you program your machine with Peddimat.

Thanks for the offer RDUPA, but at this time I am so busy with other things that the Peddinghaus is someone else's problem for quite some time most likely. If it gets back to me, I will message you if I need some assistance. Thank you

Hello.. I'm having some trouble setting up our ocean avenger, is it too late to ask for help? thank you!

Hey there i Program and operate two of peddinghaus machines the Ocean Avenger Beam Liner and the FPB 1500 Plate processor would be happy to help you program your machine with Peddimat.

Hello.. I'm having some trouble setting up our ocean avenger, is it too late to ask for help? thank you!

MAAP, that was nine years ago. Rather than expect RDUPA to cruise decade-quiet threads, why don't you send a email or private message direct?

Back