What's new
What's new

Anyone looking for an SL-10 or TL-1

Edster

Diamond
So why did you sell(or trade?) to 520? You could have easily sold those machines here on PM with no commish at full or close to market(used) value.

I wasn't planning to sell the machines, but our Okuma rep gave me a great end of the year deal on a new Genos Lathe and it needs to be on the floor by the end of this month. They made me a trade in offer but it wasn't that good, so I called 520. Everett at 520 made me a very fair offer so I went with it.

Nice clean machine, and congrats on the next one coming.
I wish I could add a turning center(so that the 2412 would have someone to talk to...) but it'll have to wait a bit.

I wasn't planning to sell the machines, but our Okuma rep gave me a great end of the year deal on a new Genos Lathe and it needs to be on the floor by the end of this month. They made me a trade in offer but it wasn't that good, so I called 520. Everett at 520 made me a very fair offer so I went with it.

Would love to hear how the genos machine works out for you. I had the Morris group in my shop making some pretty good sounding offers on Okuma as well.

Sorry guys, 520 ended up selling both lathes off my floor and they were gone the week before christmas. :)

Back