What's new
What's new

Atc signal alarm 1122

Hey guys! I'm not new to the forums, but I am new to posting I've always seen you guys around and it really helped me out a bunch plenty of times. I'm stuck this time and I can't find a solution to this problem if you could help me please thanks!

INFO:
Campro CSP-750i
Fanuc Series Oi/Mc 2007-2009

ALARMS:
ATC SIGNAL ALARM 1122
ATC ALARM 1120

WHAT HAPPENED:
I just happened to move my machine from one location to another and also just finished leveling it out. I tried a tool change and it alarmed out mid tool change. Then I returned the ATC ARM back to its location to its zero location and I returned the pocket home too. It alarmed out a second time while trying to tool change automatically again.

SO....I manually added a tool and it holds the tool well and un-clamps my tool manually perfectly. I also checked the sensors on the top of the spindle and the sensors seem to operate perfectly as well. Those sensors tell me if the un-clamp and clamp feature is working as far as the sensors go. (HOW? I pressed the tool un-clamp button while looking from above, downwards to the sensors and when I pressed un-clamp the sensors lit up accordingly and when I let go it did the same)

WHAT DID I NOTICE DIFFERENT FROM BEFORE MOVING THE MACHINE?:
One thing I can tell is that I don't hear a hissing sound coming from the spindle when I press the un-clamp its completely silent.

let me know if I'm missing any information that you need and please if you could I need the help thanks!

Ferrum machining
Ferrummachining.com

Back