What's new
What's new

Back in time, need Bandit Control M codes list.

partsproduction

Titanium
Our Fadal broke down and we are forced to write our program over for the old Shizouka knee mill to get the customers parts out. I spent some time looking through the manul but couldn't find a list of the M codes.

Does anyone reading this know of a scource for such a list? I really appreciate any help,
Thanks,
parts

I've got Fadals, and a Bandit (on a Wells Index).. Mine doesn't even have power to it.
It hasn't moved an inch in over 2 years, though it works. Before that was probably 5 years.
Never made a chip on it in probably 10..

Beyond that, M3 M4 M5, if I remember correctly. M7 M8 M9. I do not recall if
M0 and M1 worked worth a shit..

What specific M-codes do you need? I also know that M codes are MACHINE BUILDER
specific. not control specific..

I have an electronic copy of the BDT1-5.2.3 programming manual.

1,528kb in Word Doc format.

Might be a bit "early for you ;-) but I could send it off,

Cal

I also have the ancient Bandit. It's a Bandit 2 I believe and it is also on a good sized shizuoka with 4th axis and I think one of the first tool changers fanuc or fadal made, don't recall and don't think it's tagged. Machine hasn't run in ages, but I do have all the manuals if you need any info, let me know.

Thanks for the responses.
The M code we needed was M06, or M6, for "Dwell" as we have to do a manual (Air powered) tool change.
As a deadline was upon us my poor employee worked OT until 10 PM and came back very early to finish the job.

John Olesky helpoed us (Yet again!) with this, but I hoped I could find a list of the M codes to attach to the manual so "Next time" I won't be so frantic. One employee years ago used an M code to dwell and activate an old Haas/yuasa rotory table, does anyone know what that is? I don't need it now but he must have found it in the manual.
Thanks again,
parts

Back