What's new
What's new

Batch Production using CNC Mill

Hi, I'm new to CNC Milling and can't find anything anywhere about batch production using a cnc mill. My company want me to be able to batch produce small endcaps however I'm unsure as to whether this is possible and if so, how can it be done?
I hope someone can help me :)

Hi, I'm new to CNC Milling and can't find anything anywhere about batch production using a cnc mill. My company want me to be able to batch produce small endcaps however I'm unsure as to whether this is possible and if so, how can it be done?

I'm pretty sure you are taking the piss,

but just in case you aren't;

[Some here will know what you mean by an 'End cap" but I don't ].

A sketch of the part,

rough dimensions, materials, tolerances and finishes,

+ number of parts you have to produce annually (would be a start)

+ rough project budget.

Depending on the part a conventional "Mill" might not be the best solution (in all cases).

Say Hi to "Blighty" for me. _ @professorGilbert

We are a professional CNC Router manufacturer, we have a variety of types of CNCs that meet your needs, whether it is in batches or use it yourself, welcome to browse.iGOLDEN

Batch production
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigationJump to search
Batch production is a method of manufacturing where the products are made as specified groups or amounts, within a time frame. A batch can go through a series of steps in a large manufacturing process to make the final desired product.

Sir, if this is what you are asking how to achieve perhaps consider hiring a machinist or sub contracting this job to a machine shop. Your question essentially amounts to "Please summarize how to be a competent machinist."

Batch of cookies.
cookies.jpg NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM! Yup, 5 noms
Batch of baked scallops. 5 NOMS!
scallops.jpg
Or Batch of N'Orleans grilled oysters. (air fryer did them drooling awesome)
jumbo oysters.jpg

How many parts to be made in each batch, 50 off, 500 off??

Size of parts, make and size of mill you are using.

Picture or parts.

In the conspiracy-theory mindset, perhaps this a type of dual-authentication spamming. First, the inane question (the "straight man"), and a few responses later, the Chinese CNC router co. spam (punch line). Very sophisticated.

If this is real: Cameraman has a set of basic questions that should be answered.

Back