What's new
What's new

Brother R450X1 Line Filter Error

Mtndew

Diamond
Anyone know how to resolve this?
Tried emailing my sales guy, email bounces back.
Email our tech guy, no answer in 10 days.

Alarm in IO4003 Line Filter Error.

I've replaced the CTS filter, checked the 2 filters on the CTS pump, both were darn near spotless.

IO4003 3 2 Line filter error CTSLFER signal (BY: Line filter error) was detected.
For the factory-installed ladder program, the line filter differential pressure SW was turned on with medium pressure (CT coolant) on.
1. Recover using the [RST] key.
2. Back wash by M496.

Yes I know what the alarm states, the problem is how to fix it.
Is there another filter aside from the 2 on the pump and the filter the looks like a round piece of yarn?

*Solved*

It was one of the canister style filters on the side of the machine, all gunked up with a fine aluminum paste.

Tried emailing my sales guy, email bounces back.
Email our tech guy, no answer in 10 days.

The tech guy at my local place told me if I call and leave a voicemail, or send an email, and do not receive a response within 24 hrs, call the Yamazen service line.

Haven't had to yet... but just an FYI.

Hi i have the same problem as u had with the line filter error, wich filter did u exacly change or how did it look like?

Hi i have the same problem as u had with the line filter error, wich filter did u exacly change or how did it look like?

It is the first filter after the high pressure pump:

line filter.JPG

Chapter 11 in the Installation manual has a section on the CTS High Pressure coolant line filter. You may be able to remove it and clean it out some to get going. There is a part # on the housing for the element. I think some shops order replacements from Fluitek. Don't know if you have access to Fluitek. Your local Brother dealer should be able to help too I'm sure.

Back