What's new
What's new

Brother tc-20a- date 2008 need hepl!

HUUDONG

Plastic
Dear all!

Hello everyone, I am from Vietnam, First time joining the forum, please say hello to everyone.
I just bought a Brother TC20A brand cnc machine, In 2008, I haven't used it yet so I need help from everyone.
I want to use it to process 3D small parts from aluminum and brass, what do I need to do? Looking forward to receiving your help. Thank you.

That vintage machine should have drip feed capability. On the Brother it's called tape mode. A lot of folks will add a USB to RS232 adapter and run from a stick. Tape Mode selection is in the User Parameter switch 1. Other than that it will basically be a ton of G1 moves. No G18 or G19 on that vintage. That's all I got for you. I think there is Yamazen in Vietnam you can try for support. Make it happen.

That vintage machine should have drip feed capability. On the Brother it's called tape mode. A lot of folks will add a USB to RS232 adapter and run from a stick. Tape Mode selection is in the User Parameter switch 1. Other than that it will basically be a ton of G1 moves. No G18 or G19 on that vintage. That's all I got for you. I think there is Yamazen in Vietnam you can try for support. Make it happen.

Thank Bro!
I will try and announce the results to you.

Back