What's new
What's new

Brother tc225 conversational help

magma99

Plastic
Hello, i am looking for help with the conversational on a brother tc225 tap / drill center i recently purchased. I have the manual and if someone here needs it i may be able to scan and post it. There is no one to call for help on this, brother no longer supports it. I cannot assign tool data to programs i have written. With other prgorams already on the machine there are tools listed to assign. However with mine the page comes up blank every time. Also what do the 4 asterisk at the top of the screen next to program number mean? Lastly in my manual it says to have program protect on when writing programs, it is the first step. But i can only write and save with program protect off, ptherwise i get an alarm? Any help is appreciated.

If this is in the wrong section could someone please move it for me? I did not find a brother specific section however

You are in the right section. There is just no one here that knows the old brother conversational. They have been G-code for about 30 years. Did you try Yamazen at 800-882-8558? Someone there can help you I am sure.

Yes i actually did nd their guy who knew the brother conversational just retired, i will try calling them back and see if i could get his number still possibly?

Also bought a canon tc225

I just bought a TC225 also, still not connected to power but will be shortly. Maybe we can help each other to get them going? I used to run CNC's years ago and will be re-learning. I am in Missouri, if you want to sedn you email or telephone number I will reply.

Back