What's new
What's new

Brother Tool to Pot association

70olds

Aluminum
I am sure this is simple and I am just missing one key somewhere, but how do I change the Tool Number to Tool Pot association on an S1000. For some reason we have one tool in the entire carousel that's not correct (and no it's not the probe) and I don't know why. I just want to make Tool 19 be in Pot 19. Thank you.

I am sure this is simple and I am just missing one key somewhere, but how do I change the Tool Number to Tool Pot association on an S1000. For some reason we have one tool in the entire carousel that's not correct (and no it's not the probe) and I don't know why. I just want to make Tool 19 be in Pot 19. Thank you.

On your Speedio, in MDI mode, go to the ATC Tool screen. It's one of the Display buttons up near the Position and Data Bank buttons. When you are in MDI mode on that screen, you will see a choice at the bottom of the screen for Set Tool. Press this button (F2?) and you will be able to edit the magazine info.

On your Speedio, in MDI mode, go to the ATC Tool screen. It's one of the Display buttons up near the Position and Data Bank buttons. When you are in MDI mode on that screen, you will see a choice at the bottom of the screen for Set Tool. Press this button (F2?) and you will be able to edit the magazine info.
Thanks Frank. I was looking in all of the other tool pages in the data bank but couldn't get to that line to change it.

Back