What's new
What's new

calmotion lan usb fadal problems

Turbowerks

Cast Iron
Hi i'm new to this posting stuff but been lurking for a while, but now i need help.
I have a calmotion lan-usb installed on a 4020 with -5 boards in it. problem is i can load the program to the sd card on the lan-usb but it will only transfer about 330 lines and then it just stops. I have tried many different programs, same results. the machine will load by the serial every time no errors. using a ftp file transfer. use a calmotion usb on a mori sl 25 and it has worked flawless. any one else?

Type cd,10 enter
Type DNCX,(file name)
Type .nc
Type +
That will load the file for drip feeding a large file

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

the programs will load just fine into the memory through the serial,so i would think it should load through the lan or usb. the machine memory is empty. 16 mg available

Are you wanting it. In the memory for some reason? If so after cd,10 type ta,(file name ).nc+

Should of been cd,10 enter then ta,(filename).nc+
Should do it
I never load to machine memory it just fills it up and slowed it down

I had a similar problem and solved it by lowering the baud rate a little. That was with a machine with -2 boards, so YMMV.

I had a similar problem and solved it by lowering the baud rate a little. That was with a machine with -2 boards, so YMMV.

This worked for me too ! Thanks for the reply changenge from cd,10 to cd,9 workes like a dream. Wonder why Glen Never mentioned this? I would think he would have run into this before. thanks again. Scott

Back