What's new
What's new

CAM Cutting - Swiss Tornos MS7 & M4

sharon duffield

Plastic
All,

Not sure what forum would address this.

We have two cam driven tornos and our CAM cutter (Basic CAM Design out of NJ) is now out of business. Don't want to go to Moutier in Switzerland to have cams cut!

Anyone out there have ideas of CAM house that might do a good job?

Thanks.

I don't know anyone that specializes in Swiss cams anymore, but Lester Deterbeck (Jr?) may make them - or point you in the right direction at least.

----------------

I am Ox and I approve this h'yah post!

I appreciate you taking the time to reply. Will give them a call--found them online as you suggested. Thanks again!

I don't know anyone that specializes in Swiss cams anymore, but Lester Deterbeck (Jr?) may make them - or point you in the right direction at least.

----------------

I am Ox and I approve this h'yah post!

All,

Not sure what forum would address this.

We have two cam driven tornos and our CAM cutter (Basic CAM Design out of NJ) is now out of business. Don't want to go to Moutier in Switzerland to have cams cut!

Anyone out there have ideas of CAM house that might do a good job?

Thanks.

Modern Cam & Tool Co. has been making Tornos multi-spindle cams for probably thirty years or more and was the cam-maker for Tornos-USA. They (we... I'm the manager) have engineering for thousands of standard Tornos cams as well as special application cams we design or as designed by our many Tornos customers. Go to: moderncam.com or 734-946-9800 (I'm not trying to advertise our company, just help someone trying to find Tornos cams. We already have lots of Tornos cam business.)

Modern Cam & Tool Co. has been making Tornos multi-spindle cams for probably thirty years or more and was the cam-maker for Tornos-USA. They (we... I'm the manager) have engineering for thousands of standard Tornos cams as well as special application cams we design or as designed by our many Tornos customers. Go to: moderncam.com or 734-946-9800 (I'm not trying to advertise our company, just help someone trying to find Tornos cams. We already have lots of Tornos cam business.)

Back