What's new
What's new

Can someone that runs a Wasino LG-63M lathe give me a hand please.

DMSentra

Cast Iron
The EMG flag is on at startup after a long storage, no codes, no ability to move any axis. All I can do it scroll between pages. Parameter problem? This machine hasn't been in service for 20+ years but was last messed with about 5 years ago.

Very unlikely to be a parameter issue Post what control it has. EMG means it is in Emergency Stop. Could be a e-stop button is pressed in. Could be on a hard overtravel switch or a stuck overtravel switch. Do you have a wiring diagram? The e-stop circuit is usually pretty easy to follow on older machines.

Very unlikely to be a parameter issue Post what control it has. EMG means it is in Emergency Stop. Could be a e-stop button is pressed in. Could be on a hard overtravel switch or a stuck overtravel switch. Do you have a wiring diagram? The e-stop circuit is usually pretty easy to follow on older machines.

Estop was on when I powered it up but I've done several full restarts since releasing it. I have the electric book for it I think. Looks like it to me but all the words are in japanese it seems. It's a 10T-A control. I have wondered if the switch end of the stop maybe hasn't released but the mechanical end has.

Back