What's new
What's new

Can you ID this 80's Milling monster w/ a Bandit IV Controller. Family needs help.

countryguy

Hot Rolled
Can anyone identify this machine? Sudden loss in family, Son needs to move it all out in 9 days. Needs to sell this or just find someone who may want it. No clue on the OEM? could not find a single badge. Can you help em' out?

226239138_4211615132278988_8505344522472398986_n.jpg

I hate to say it, but rip all the boards out of it, pull the motors, and SCRAP IT!!!

You will get more money for the scrap than you could probably sell it for.

Then.. You have the boards and motors which take up almost no room, and might be able to be sold on e-bay or here.

Pull the vises too, you can at least get a few dollars for those.

But.. Probably worth more as scrap. Don't know the make, the control is beyond obsolete, its
a boat anchor.

sorry.. but that's the truth.

Yep and Yep... He's just trying to tell local used and resale places what it is. Open to letting them just have it but he's not even sure what the Mfr is and then struggling on the call. Just looking to make the calls go faster. someone around here probably could use it for parts. TIA

Yep and Yep... He's just trying to tell local used and resale places what it is. Open to letting them just have it but he's not even sure what the Mfr is and then struggling on the call. Just looking to make the calls go faster. someone around here probably could use it for parts. TIA

There's a difference between letting someone have it and scrapping it. I can't fathom anyone hauling that away for free. You'd have to pay them.

So scrapping it means you'll be paying someone to haul it to the scrapyard and getting some of your money back in scrap.

The vises are worth a few hundred. The toolholders are worth something. The rest is scrap.

There's a difference between letting someone have it and scrapping it. I can't fathom anyone hauling that away for free. You'd have to pay them.

So scrapping it means you'll be paying someone to haul it to the scrapyard and getting some of your money back in scrap.

The vises are worth a few hundred. The toolholders are worth something. The rest is scrap.

Grab what you can use .. vises cat40?

Try Craigs list. It may be a hobby rescue machine and you can get them to haul it away.

Back