What's new
What's new

Can you identify this shoulder mill?

readysetgo

Plastic
Hello. We have this old not-used-for-many-years Ingersoll shoulder mill which has happened to come in handy recently. Apparently, the model name was written by pencil and is washed out. Who knows the model name? We're about to buy the inserts.

IMG_20191113_113837.jpg

Edit: If you don't like me, my location, my nationality, my race, my shit... why do you bother replying and don't you click that fancy "X" button in red on right top corner?!

Last edited:
Hello. We have this old not-used-for-many-years Ingersoll shoulder mill which has happened to come in handy recently. Apparently, the model name was written by pencil and is washed out. Who knows the model name? We're about to buy the inserts.

View attachment 269909

Not if you are REALLY in Iran, you ain't.

Sand may have to do until you change your attitude about the rest of the human race being entitled to simply be left TF clear of your primary re-export of imported insanity.

It wasn't even your own invention to begin with. Time was, Persians were wiser than that level of suicidal gullibility of buying-into foreign batshit. A positive force in the world.

Fix your invasive parasite problem. Put your house back in order. Then come home.

Apparently, you're not mentally grown-up enough to differentiate between selling goods or services and answering someone's question on an internet forum. Besides, I see nothing saying that you're the administrator, on your profile. What's wrong with you, really? They would have blocked my IP address, if it busts the sanctions. Anyway, please do NOT quote and reply my posts if you aint have anything to say about the brought up subject. I'm done.

Why not just change your location to "Alland Islands" like everyone else ?

you know what? you guys are total waste of space. being an iranian is not a choice. being a worthless dick IS by a choice. FYI.

Why? I see nothing in doing that.

Seriously? A bird is known by it’s notes and a man by his talk. You should be ashamed of yourself sir. And may I ask how on earth have you come to this conclusion that I'm a worthless ***?! I'm an ordinary "homosapien" who's trying to live his life and has suffered from this very political shit whole his life. I'm not representing my state's dumb actions, for goodness'es sake!
You know what? This kind of treatment was the last thing I hoped to see on a "machining" forum!

Are you sure you don't want to change yur listed location ?

why ?

Because of the problems you've just experienced, good or bad. here.

It is what it is.

This bears re-quoting:
"I'm an ordinary "homosapien" who's trying to live his life and has suffered from this very political shit whole his life. I'm not representing my state's dumb actions, for goodness'es sake!"

Which (I think at least) is a good trait.

So change your location, and continue on.

What in the heck is this world coming to??!! Just because the guy is Iranian does not mean he's a bad guy or he is like the Iranians you are speaking of. Do you really think that all Germans were Nazi's and horrible people during the war? Most people are nice people and just because there country does something doesn't mean they are the same way. I liked this forum but now I am unsure about it with this unhealthy racism on here. My god people we are all "PEOPLE" and on here "MACHINISTS" can we please get along and treat each other with respect!!!!!

(well this thread went to pot quickly:leaving:)

Sorry, I'm no help with figuring out the cutter, but I gotta say that's got to be an impressive thing to watch cutting! Likewise going to cost a bit to keep that many inserts in rotation, lol!

(well this thread went to pot quickly:leaving:)

Sorry, I'm no help with figuring out the cutter, but I gotta say that's got to be an impressive thing to watch cutting! Likewise going to cost a bit to keep that many inserts in rotation, lol!

Gotta be used on an powerful gantry mill with ISO 60 taper :cool: This is for remachining of casting copper moulds and surface finish is demanding to a large extent.

What in the heck is this world coming to??!! Just because the guy is Iranian does not mean he's a bad guy or he is like the Iranians you are speaking of. Do you really think that all Germans were Nazi's and horrible people during the war? Most people are nice people and just because there country does something doesn't mean they are the same way. I liked this forum but now I am unsure about it with this unhealthy racism on here. My god people we are all "PEOPLE" and on here "MACHINISTS" can we please get along and treat each other with respect!!!!!

Where did that "racist" snowflake batshit come from?

Happen I know personally nearly a hundred Persian folks, the Americas, Europe, Asia. All of them expats, given I've worked in the National Iranian Oil Company HQ, London, but never set foot in Iran, proper.

About a dozen of them expats "for a VERY long time". The Parsi community.

Good people, mostly. There are only four I didn't LIKE very much in the entire lot. Active SAVAK operatives, if it matters.

Even so, I respected their skills. Smart folks, good at their jobs, even if in opposition.

Whatever the people are dealing with back in Iran, I cannot FIX it, and am pleased the US Gov would kindly stay TF out of another useless blood, bullets, and bombs shooting war.

Maximum economic isolation was not "earned" by this person seeking tooling.

But there is legal risk in trying to help him UNTIL "somehow" the ordinary folks get control of their own country back into their own hands. And sanctions are lifted.

That happy day will not necessarily make them inclined to become anybody's best friend, overnight. Disagreements are normal. Iranians "do" disagreement about as well as ever was!

:)

They just need not be deadly.

So they COULD stop the export of madness and death to their many neighbours?

Until then the laws are whatever they are.

More than ten-thousand "exemptions" have been granted in public record.

If you are not the holder of one of those exemptions, trade of any kind has become a risk. Iran, North Korea,... and not-only.

Not my personal doing, any of that.

Not within my personal risk budget, either, any of that.

Not in PM's best interest to have three-letter agencies even wondering what technology back-channels might be under cultivation. They chase those down. Very actively.

"Compliance" can get expensive. Very. NON compliance? Worse-yet!

It is what is is, until further developments - hopefully some positive ones, the world being a mite overdue for a few - eventually unfold.

Back