What's new
What's new

Haas sl10 safety override engaged

jimk1960

Aluminum
So when the HAAS folks last played with my controller somehow the SAFETY OVERRIDE ENGAGED was turned on, it was not like this before. Now the spindle will not spin over 100 RPM with the door open, just found this out.

Does anyone know how to shut this off? I have tried setting 51 door override but it changes nothing.

Thanks

So when the HAAS folks last played with my controller somehow the SAFETY OVERRIDE ENGAGED was turned on, it was not like this before. Now the spindle will not spin over 100 RPM with the door open, just found this out.

Does anyone know how to shut this off? I have tried setting 51 door override but it changes nothing.

Thanks

It's definately setting 51 on mine. But mines a 2002 year. Not sure what year yours is, maybe it changed. I'd ask Haas what they did, and ask them to change it back.

I can’t remember the setting, but there is definitely one as ours is set for the max of 500rpm on a 2015 ST30. They have removed setting 51 from later machines, our 2007 SL30 still has it but not the newer ST.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My 2013 st10 does not even have setting 51 :confused:
It does have parameter 586 that is max rpm door open over ride. It is set at 50 but when you push the help button that normally explains what a parameter is/does it shows "not used"
Mine will run wide open with the door open.
Gary

Back