What's new
What's new

Chipblaster Standalone Coolant Chillers

dstryr

Diamond
Is anyone here using these?
Coolant Chiller - ChipBLASTER

I have 4 of them in my shop and they are a constant nightmare for reliability. 3 standalone units + 1 Combo unit with the HPC 1000 PSI pump, mist collector and then chiller unit.

2 of them we have had to completely rebuild the HVAC system (about $1500 in cost each + my guys time) and all 4 of them have had their circulation pump fail and leak all over the floor. I've sent back the pumps to chipblaster for review and never really heard a cause why...

We are working on plumbing in an intake filter before the circulation pump to help protect it from damaging a seal... kind of mind-boggling there isn't one already there from the OEM.

Well another chiller failed. This time compressor died. $1700 in parts to fix it between the compressor and them recommending replacing the A/C components. Waiting on a quote from fluidchillers now to replace these things one by one... What a joke

If it makes you feel any better I've had two bad Marksa chillers Dixi Marksa: Water chillers out of the last three machines that came with them. Something about the vibration of a flight from Switzerland weakens the solder joints on the coils...or so they say...

Back