What's new
What's new

Citizen l32 meldas 500 no system

Driss

Plastic
I have a machine l32 citizen I had a problem the system is gone or format I just see on the console meldas 500 nothing else I called the service is histika France I bought the motherboard but it's the same thing nothing to change

If the batteries that backup the memory die or if you change the motherboard you will have to initialize the control and reload all the machine data. I have some information about that for the Meldas 500 am my shop. I will try to remember to look for it tomorrow.

Here is the procedure from the notes I have. I have never used this before, but for my Meldas 50M a similar procedure worked when I had to restore it 7 or 8 years ago. Hope it helps you.

500 Series

When replacing a Main CPU (QX-611-1) board on an M520 controller you must replace the EEPROM on the new board with the one from the old board. Then, you must clear the RAM. The procedure for this is:

******** BEFORE YOU START, WRITE DOWN AND SAVE ALL COMMUNICATION PARAMETERS!!! FAILURE TO DO THIS WILL MAKE IT VERY DIFFICULT TO RELOAD THE CONTROLLER!!!****

ALSO IF YOU REPLACE THE BOARD, MAKE SURE YOU RECONNECT THE CSH21 CABLE.
OTHERWISE YOU WILL HAVE A Y03 AMP UNEQUIPPED ALARM.

This is the same procedure to initialize the memory.

1. Save all RAM data to an external device. (Programs,Tool,Parameters)
2. Turn the NC off.
3. Set SW1 and SW3 on. (Move to the right)
4. Turn the NC on.
5. Wait for the green LED on the CPU to turn on.
6. Turn the power off.
7. Place SW1 and SW3 in their normal position. (Off)
8. Format the control.

The procedure for formatting is:

1. Load the Machine Parameters
2. Press the ALARM/DIAGN button.
3. Press the PLC-I/F soft key.
4. At the DEVICE prompt type 758. At the MODE prompt type S.
5. Press the INPUT/CALC button. (The prompts will disappear.)
6. Go to the I/O page and load the Parameters.#(3) INPUT/CALC.
7. Cycle control power.
8. Access the Machine Parameters #(1001) ( ) (M) TOOL/PARAM
9. The BASE Parameters will be displayed.
10. Scroll to page 6/8.
11. Set #6 fix_P to 1.
12. Go to the Data I/O screen.
13. Select ERASE.
14. Move the cursor to the right once and type FORMAT.
15. Press the INPUT/CALC button.
16. FORMAT COMPLETED should be displayed.
17. Go to the Data Input screen and enter #4.
18. Press the INPUT/CALC button.
19. This should load all of the fixed (canned) cycles.
20. Re-Load all Parameters, Tool Data, and Programs.
21. Go to the Machine Parameters (BASE).
22. Go to page 7/8.
23. Set #32 e2rom to zero.
24. Press the INPUT/CALC button.
25. Writing is done when "EEPROM WRITING" goes off.

hello mister vance biker nothing that works on the desk when i turn on the machine hangs on meldas 500 screen nothing else is no button that works pass me your email i will send your photos to understand

Please post the pictures here on the forum.

So after moving the original EEPROM to the new board and performing initialization steps, the control remains hanging at the start screen?

I will send the photos but I don't know how to post the photos here on the forum.
yes exactly after moving the original EEPROM to the new card the control remains suspended on the start screen

Did you perform steps 2-7 of the initialization instructions?

To post pictures, when you are at the reply screen at the lower left corner will be a button "Go Advanced". Press that and you will get an enlarged set of icons. One looks like a paper clip. That will load an additional screen where you can attach files.

Hello my brother sorry for the delay really I did not find the trombone thing I do not need your help you can send me your e-mail I will send you the photos and after I will answer you here on the forume For the machine it was broken down for 8 months it did not want to light up it remains blocked on the screen meldas 500

Back