What's new
What's new

Citizen L432 Problems! Help!

jewelz

Plastic
Need Help!

Going Back and forth with this alarm, First It was Y06 Then Yo2. Now just throwing money at this machine. At this point did the procedure for disabling drives, and now back to Y06 mcp_no alarm. Could be on the NC side? Parameters wrong? Main Spindle drive?

IF Anyone can help greatly appreciated.

There should be some more numbers after the Y02 or Y06. Y02 and Y06 are the alarm category and the next number(s) gives a bit more information.

The Y02 category relates to communication between the control and drives. Since the drives are chained on a communication bus, might be hardware or a cable/connection issue. I might have some info on the Y06 category at my shop. I'll try to remember to look it up when I'm there tomorrow.

Based on the display it's a 2 path control. The Z70 alarm is most frequently caused by dead encoder backup batteries. The Y02 alarm followed by 0051 and 0003 means that encoder data was bad or missing for 2 consecutive reads. Cable or connection? The axis showing 00 would normally point to X but on a 2 path control I don't know if it would be X1 or X2 or maybe not X at all. I got busy and forgot to check at my shop to see if I had info about the Y06 alarm.

Vancbiker! Thanks for your input, We have got just about every board new at this point. Only one that is left is the communication board. after wiggling some of the daisy chain cables last night, now this morning we got the same alarm but it changed to a 0001 see pic. have a feeling after all that,Y020001.jpg this could be a cable issue.

Welp, While on the phone with Mitsubishi going through the procedures to disable the drives, Powered down then up. Then the control never came up again. Makes A beep and stays on the Blue Screen of death. Control Now Freezing up. It was Intermittent, Now Full Time. Sent in the QX141 Board for repair. Guess I will have to send it back if no one has any ideas?

Thanks

Solved!!

Drive Was Stuck from someone crashing machine. Now I'm stuck @ E10 Memory over Meldas 500 Control, Maybe Different thread now.

Back