What's new
What's new

Citizen L4L32

Swissmachining

Plastic
Hello

Having trouble with the power on button located on the controller. Machine turns on fine, but wben trying to turn the controller on nothing happens. So I did notice the power supply QX086 unit was not powered on so ordered a new one and replaced but still having the same issue. I have good power going into the unit and coming out of one of the output. The only output I do not have any voltage is the wire going to the blacklight/button circuit board.

Hello

Having trouble with the power on button located on the controller. Machine turns on fine, but wben trying to turn the controller on nothing happens. So I did notice the power supply QX086 unit was not powered on so ordered a new one and replaced but still having the same issue. I have good power going into the unit and coming out of one of the output. The only output I do not have any voltage is the wire going to the blacklight/button circuit board.

Is this the first time you are powering this machine on(new to you)? Or has it sat for along time? It could have had battery failure and need to be reinitialized. I just went through this on a Mitsubishi 320 control. The control on your machine is a 500 control so it might be different.

AJ

This is not the first time powering it up. It sat for a little less than a week. Power on and nothing happened on the controller. How would you go about reinitalizing?

Thanks

Back