What's new
What's new

CNC Machined Parts

It's nothing more than this arsehole's way of getting his website promoted. He/She/it has done it a number of times before,
I'd almost lay odds, they are using a S.E.O (Search Engine Optimisation) service. Bangalore India comes to mind.

Did you check this guys profile? It's written by some one else.
Norm Grimberg is the current president of Machining Design Associated Ltd.. He has been involved with the company for over 30 years.
Who writes like that about themselves, in the third person?

His 10 illiterate posts to date, surely cant have been written by a 30 year experience, currently at the position of President, on what looks externally like a successful business.

Currently 16:45 Tue (OZ). This Grimberg character is showing as On-line. It's 2:45am in Ontario Canada, right now. Its just past noon in Bangalore 12:15pm. I've noticed him to be On-line a lot in my time zone. I'm only 4.5 hours from India. Any sane man in Ontario Canada, should be asleep when this entity posts.

Regards Phil.

I've noticed him to be On-line a lot in my time zone. I'm only 4.5 hours from India. Any sane man in Ontario Canada, should be asleep when this entity posts.

Regards Phil.

Hah. Sanity is totally overrated, and I should know! Well, one of the other personalities knows, I leave that stuff to him.

Your premise seems reasonable, English syntax has consistently been mangled in his/its posts.

Everyone, please report the post as spam and ask that the user be banned.

Doesn't help much, including "locking" the thread.

Until the moderator starts totally deleting the whole thread, deleting
the user, and banning traffic from that IP, this will continue.

Doesn't help much, including "locking" the thread.

Until the moderator starts totally deleting the whole thread, deleting
the user, and banning traffic from that IP, this will continue.

As forum users, reporting is the best we can do. If enough reports go back about this user, maybe someone back at PM HQ will take action. Oh for the days when Milacron was active here!

Yeah, I already reported the other posts before this one popped up as SPAM.

I guess though that it is a pain in the butt to keep up with reported posts, hopefully I am wrong but I have only ever reported spam but I think others might be a bit trigger happy to report posts.

My thought train is that if there is an influx of reports then it takes longer to sift through them??

The less time a spammers linky laden post stays up, the less revenue they generate.

Follow the money, and cut it off short.

Back