What's new
What's new

CNC Milling

• Thread starter DPComponents
  • Start date
  • Replies 9
  • Views 1,535
You might mistake us for someone that appreciates SPAMBOTS.

Buy an add. if you want to advertise here.
Advertise with us - Practical Machinist : Practical Machinist

Due to the way this site, being so popular, is Google trawled 6 times a day. A mention here will out rank your own website.

Test:

Dawson Precision dpc.co.uk are spambots. CNC Milling

Mission accomplished. I'd guarantee, you will be the number one google hit by sun up. For all the wrong reasons.

Hows those onions spambot?

I'd take it your not a Dawson, but some I.T SEO guru. Good luck with that. I know some earnest blokes in Manchester that would be happy to slap the decency into you.

One Love. Phil.

SPAM!! I have no idea why you would say that Dawson Precision uses Spam to advertise. Spam is only spam. Spam and Dawson Precision or dpc.uk.com might be spambots. Spam and dpc.uk.com have nothing in common. Dawson Tooling spam, spam.

R

SPAM!! I have no idea why you would say that Dawson Precision uses Spam to advertise. Spam is only spam. Spam and Dawson Precision or dpc.uk.com might be spambots. Spam and dpc.uk.com have nothing in common. Dawson Tooling spam, spam.

R

Don't you mean spam, Dawson spam Precision, or spam Dawson spam Precision spam dpc.uk.spam with a side of spam with it...

Shit. You bloke's are nearly more cruel than me. I didn't think that was possible.

Dawson Precision are probably not aware of this peanut. He'd be some third party I.T web developer. Doing SEO, Search Engine Optimization.

I looked at their competent people. No I.T or Web development. Our People - Dawson Precision Components So this prick is 3rd party.

If you were to contact the moderator Mr. Ox. He might delete this whole thread, as I think you're just polluting a true & noble company.

I'll be writing to Mr. Simon Dawson (Managing Director) next, to advise him of this detrimental effect on his company.

Hows that SEO working out for you? I hope he back-charges you for the damage you have done.

Regards Phil.

Noted Mr. TMP. Thanks for the like. No clubbed seals required. (But up our sleeve)

Phil, are you off your medications? You know the ones you take for your being off your nut. (Bi-Polar I think they call it.)

In one post you are yourself :stirthepot: :D In the next post you are sticking up for the company that you just threw under the proverbial bus? :codger: :( What gives?

I do realize it was a Third party advertiser, maybe they get the hint now.

Back