What's new
What's new

Cnc programming hand book

If you are trying to sell a book that supposed to be easy to understand, written in English.... wouldn’t it be worth the time to seek out someone that is familiar with the language?? Neither your post here nor the Amazon description gives a potential buyer much confidence that the book will be well written.

And.... the only unknown books I buy online show a table of contents and and often many sample pages and photos. Your book only shows front and back cover.
I would never buy it, not for almost $50 for 228 pages

And... it’s unlikely you will be back here to participate in the forum.... so you are basically spamming ... go away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Another CNC book is welcome..agree showing a few pages would be a great aid..I am surprised that this is your first post as many CNC question have been asked...and your join PM date is 12-31-2013
Still good luck and I hope your book is good and then successful.
Reviews may help get it started.
*Odd your first presentation is in all caps?

Did you notice his other books/publications? Chemistry, Patient Capital and Construction inspections.... something makes me think he doesn't have a clue about WTF he's talking about. But he could be a real Renaissance man.

R

DEAR ALL, RESENTLY I HAD PUBLISHED A EASY CNC PROGRAMMING HANK BOOK BY SNAJAY SHARMA ON AMOZON . COM , TO BETTER UNDERSATND.

link are given below.

EASY CNC PROGRAMMING BOOK: HMC, VMC, MULTI AXIS CNC: SANJAY SHARMA: 9798615902963: Amazon.com: Books

Hey Sanjay you have a typo on the front cover (in big letters).

It's not a VERICAL Machining centre ,

It's a VERTICAL - Machining (Center) / (centre).

If I proof read the book for you will you give me a free copy ?

Ta,

Eric

____________________________________________________________________________________

Sometimes for "Industrial strength" proof reading you also read a book backwards word by word. Not sure entropy would allow me to run your programs backwards though :skep: (chips leap from the augers and back onto the part leaving a perfect unmilled blank.).

I have a spiral bound "Programming in APT" book that you could steal....

That's probably worth something … :D I'm sure there's a museum somewhere that's in need of that. Interesting evolution of Pre-cam / MIT servo mechanisms laboratory.

That's probably worth something … :D I'm sure there's a museum somewhere that's in need of that. Interesting evolution of Pre-cam / MIT servo mechanisms laboratory.

I also own a 1" paper tape punch machine, a 2" VTR cassette, a roll of 2" ampex tape containing an episode of "last chance garage"......:crazy:

Back