Login to Your Account
Likes Likes:  0
    Country
    SERBIA
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Unhappy CNC Router servo drive failiure

Initially the z axis servo drive would just randomly stop working and wouldn't turn on until i shut the machine down and wait awhile.
    That used to be the main issue.

I then foolishly switched z axis servo drive in place of a y axis one and thats when the whole machine basically won't turn on anymore (even after switching them back in their original places).
    When i hit restart button inside of Mach3 none of the drivers activate from sleep to run mode. You only hear a relay like on the video and drivers stay in sleep mode and you can only see bb on display the whole time.

Do you have any tips on what i can do to get the machine up and running again? Thanks.

Video: YouTube
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails inside_of_machine.jpg  

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

You said the magic word.......Mach3.

Very few on here know much about it and would recommend you try the hobby sites or a dedicated Mach3 forum.

Looks nicely done though. I would start by seeing if there are any error codes on the drives and diagnose from there.

Ed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Go to a site with CNC and Zone after it. I believe the software on this site won't allow a link to that place. That is where you will find a lot of people with hobby grade CNC Routers.