What's new
What's new

Communicaton Blackout with JAPAN? Anyone know why?

IQRaceworks

Aluminum
Was on the phone with MAZAK today trying to check on some parts we had on order for our machining center. MAZAK is telling me that they have had a communication blackout with Japan for the last 3 days....same with other companies based there like Okuma, Makino, etc, etc. Mazak said the rumor is that Russia or China is doing something....

Anyone have any info on this? Pretty strange.

A whole first world nation goes dark for three days and the event goes somehow completely unnoticed by everyone in the world apart from somebody in after-sales at Mazak...

Gonna press x to doubt on that one...

A whole first world nation goes dark for three days and the event goes somehow completely unnoticed by everyone in the world apart from somebody in after-sales at Mazak...

Gonna press x to doubt on that one...

Agreed, Google search shows absolutely nothing about a recent blackout.

They are doing it with submarines. Messin with the undersea cables.

How Russian Spy Submarines Can Interfere With Undersea Internet Cables

piloted with Russian midgets, trained in fiber optic splicing and cryptocurrency mining. One of them has a copy of every kompromat the Kremlin ever had. Forgot to add they are in cohorts with the Chinese, who finance the North Korean regime to send of missiles every once in a while to keep the US submarines away. It is all planned by the lizard people and Illuminati. Do not believe me? I have some more scary stories to tell. I also found out that the interwebs are fake, I Googled it and it had the answers on Facebook.

I thought that was normal operations for Mazak. I could never even get a quote out of them so I went with Okuma and have been very happy.

As of this morning...MAZAK PARTS DEPARTMENT is still saying they have no communication with Mazak Japan.....none. Not sure what's going on, but it's annoying when you have a machine down.

Back