What's new
What's new

Comparing Hangsterfer's PC 10 vs PC 20

dmc10286

Plastic
I just started at a new company and they are using PC20. The last company I was at had gone with PC10 and I liked it better. No real reasons other than I seemed to be adding less and it stuck less to everything including myself. Does any one have any actual data I could see and potentially use to sway my current employer or is PC 10 just not as good as PC20 when it comes to tool life. I see PC10 has a higher smoke point and of course is less viscous ..it's not much more expensive either..

Thanks.

I just started at a new company and they are using PC20. The last company I was at had gone with PC10 and I liked it better. No real reasons other than I seemed to be adding less and it stuck less to everything including myself. Does any one have any actual data I could see and potentially use to sway my current employer or is PC 10 just not as good as PC20 when it comes to tool life. I see PC10 has a higher smoke point and of course is less viscous ..it's not much more expensive either..

Thanks.
Hi dmc10286, We have a swiss oil called DuraKut GT10. It is formulated from a selectively sourced synthetic oil base stock in combination with a specialized blend of extreme pressure agents which; enhance boundary film lubrication and reduce friction
under extreme conditions through a wide temperature
range. Less expensive and great on tool life!
email me [email protected]

Back