What's new
What's new

Corvette wheel

Looks nice, but I was hit with a little "Rays/Volk" deja-vu. Not saying that's bad, it's tough to be completely original with wheel designs. BTW, do you offer any sort of warranty against wheel damage due to road hazards? Just wondering how these hold up in the real world, especially in snowbelt areas.

The wheels are made from a forging so they are quite a bit stronger than factory wheels we have not had a damaged wheel returned besides wheel machine scratches for recoating
Thanks Don

Looks nice, but I was hit with a little "Rays/Volk" deja-vu. Not saying that's bad, it's tough to be completely original with wheel designs. BTW, do you offer any sort of warranty against wheel damage due to road hazards? Just wondering how these hold up in the real world, especially in snowbelt areas.

For the price of those wheels it seams unlikely that they will be used much in the real world.

Then you are new to the custom wheel market..one of the first things changed. And then in a year or two again because they want something new. :willy_nilly:
Gary

We have customers we have sold 6 sets to its a different world for the people with real money pay 200k for car wheels equals no problem
Thanks Don

I guess it's because I am a machinist and more appealed to what another machinist thinks
Do you know what I mean
Thanks Don

We have customers we have sold 6 sets to its a different world for the people with real money pay 200k for car wheels equals no problem
Thanks Don

What was that I said about the real world? I know about rich guys spending money.. 30 years of indy cars and IMSA and WEC sports cars will do that to you. It does not change the fact that joe six pack is not buying those wheels. To compare the guys that spend 10-12,000.00 for a set of wheels with people in the real world is like comparing a Piper Cub to a SR 71, yeah they both fly but thats where it ends.

Yes them are some serious brakes and very expensive to replace when they get ready for pads and rotors those are 19" fronts 20 rear
Thanks Don

Back