What's new
What's new

Daweoo Puma 6-HS Fanuc O-T Lost Parameters

inked_matt

Aluminum
I Have an old Daweoo Puma 6-HS Fanuc O-T that has lost it's parameters and I dont have a backup. Does anyone here have a machine like this that I could possibly get screenshots of all the parameters and diagnostics?:willy_nilly::willy_nilly::willy_nilly:

I work for "Puma Machine Tools", also known as Doosan Machine Tools. Call service here with machine model #, serial number and control model. We might be able to help depending on how old this machine is. Also, you might want to look in the electrical cabinet. Machines were originally shipped with a CD/DVD with parameters as installed on it.

Paul

973-618-2500

I work for "Puma Machine Tools", also known as Doosan Machine Tools. Call service here with machine model #, serial number and control model. We might be able to help depending on how old this machine is. Also, you might want to look in the electrical cabinet. Machines were originally shipped with a CD/DVD with parameters as installed on it.

Paul

973-618-2500

20180418_062009.jpg

Unfortunately I only have the parts list and operation manuals for this machine. CD/DVD wasn't around when they were building noah's ark,lol.

View attachment 226110

Unfortunately I only have the parts list and operation manuals for this machine. CD/DVD wasn't around when they were building noah's ark,lol.

My point was that calling here, you would be more likely to get the parameters that were installed on that machine instead of getting a set for a different machine. Certain parameters will be different, leaving you to chase your tail figuring out which ones to change. A simple phone call to our service department would save you a lot of time.

Paul

Edit: Per your photo, I put in a request. Can you email me at [email protected] so I can send them to you?

Edit 2: I have your parameters in a PDF file. Let me know how I can get them to you.

Paul

My point was that calling here, you would be more likely to get the parameters that were installed on that machine instead of getting a set for a different machine. Certain parameters will be different, leaving you to chase your tail figuring out which ones to change. A simple phone call to our service department would save you a lot of time.

Paul

Edit: Per your photo, I put in a request. Can you email me at [email protected] so I can send them to you?

Edit 2: I have your parameters in a PDF file. Let me know how I can get them to you.

Paul

Thank you!!! You are a legend, Ive sent you a mail.

Paul...
At first I though you didn't realise our location. I suggested he contact puma machine tools over here not knowing that there was a USA branch of the same name.

Then you went the extra mile and got the parameters for him! Now that is seriously generous of you and shows what fantastic after sales service you guys have. I really commend you!

Paul...
At first I though you didn't realise our location. I suggested he contact puma machine tools over here not knowing that there was a USA branch of the same name.

Then you went the extra mile and got the parameters for him! Now that is seriously generous of you and shows what fantastic after sales service you guys have. I really commend you!

I couldn't agree more with you! This is the kind of service many other companies should take note of!

Paul...

Daewoo became Doosan quite a few years ago. I did NOT see where you were located. But that doesn't matter. We are all one company and we live and die by service. A little bit of service here, a little bit there and before you know it, you are a company to be taken seriously.

Paul

Daewoo became Doosan quite a few years ago. I did NOT see where you were located. But that doesn't matter. We are all one company and we live and die by service. A little bit of service here, a little bit there and before you know it, you are a company to be taken seriously.

Paul

Yeah, it is why I suggested Puma machine tools because I remember they used to sell the Daewoo brand before Doosan.

I hope that the service is similar over here. When we had machine tool africa expo here last year everyone looked at me weird because the first thing I wanted to do was go check out the Doosan lathes after I had seen quite a few in other shops and they impressed me. I convinced myself that the next lathe purchase that I make WILL be a Doosan.

Back