What's new
What's new

Diplomatic turret BSV-N-120 locking issue

fisa

Plastic
this is asif from karachi pakistan i have colchestor cnc2000l turning center with duplomatic turret bsv-n 120..working good from 2 years but some how after relocate my machine the turret is not working properly..please check attach jpeg where till highlighted area turret work normal and at this point turret stuck no reverse motion start..please need help
regards
asif

Attachments

• turrent operation.jpg
    turrent operation.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 95
When the index pin is energized. it gets pulled down into a slot on the large rotating cam in the turret. There is a sensor inside the turret that senses when the pin is all the way engaged and that tells the motor to immediatly reverse direction. Perhaps your sensor is bad or your pin is not going all the way in.

dear thanks for reply i check the indexing control sensor and its work fine..how i checked the sensor... i push the locking pin the diagnostics 16 bit 7 change from 0 to 1 .also check locking control sensor its also work fine as shown on diagnostics 17 bit 1 change...if i am doing wrong regarding checking activity kindle can you guide me how to check the sensors...

regards

asifCapture2.jpg

It sounds like your sensors are working good. Perhaps your problem is with the relays and contactors that operate the turret motor in both directions.
I am not familer with your brand of machine but should be an electrical cabinet that houses these parts. When the locking pin senser sees the pin energized,the signal is sent to a small relay that controls the 3 phase contactor for the motor. Perhaps you should check these components next.
It may also be a motor problem since there are two seperate wiring systems for each direction the motor spins.

Machine is colchestor cnc2000l old machine but work perfect.. also i have a wiring diagram but i am not familiar with electronic..

turret is working in both directions for example when i call tool #1 the turret rotate ccw direction stop at position 1 but not locked also locking pin stuck in press position so i have to press reset button then locking pin release and then call tool#8 the turret rotate cw direction and stop at position 8 still not locked and again locking pin stuck in press position so i again press the reset button to release locking pin.

Another thing i want to inform you yesterday i checked again indexing control sensor... as i checked previous that when sensor detect locking pin diagnostics 16 bit 7 change from 0 to 1..it seems that sensor work fine..but when i check same sensor thru multi meter it show me that sensor is shot.but diagnostics 16 bit 7 change from 0 to 1.. when press locking pin. now i am confused about sensor is it working normal or not..

now still need advice what to do

The sensor has 3 wires. Blue is Earth, Brown is Positive 24V DC. Black is the signal Wire. With the machine powered up,You can use a multi meter to check the signal on the black wire when you manually push the solenoid pin in.

thanks brother

i have another question normally when machine power on... the signal 24v dc will be on or off on black wire.

currently 24v dc continually coming when machine is on ..when i push the locking pin the the voltage is zero ..is the normal ...??

Yes. I don't remember whether the signal go's high(+24VDC) or go's low (0v) when it changes state but it sounds like the switch is working.

Last edited:
we are stuck due to corona ....cant work till now due to it...but any way.....if proximate s switches are working then what will be next to check to find error??please reply

regards

Back