What's new
What's new

Yasnac 2000G with crt parameter list

promex1

Plastic
I have a Mori-Seiki SL-2 with a Yasnac 2000G with crt control looking for parameter list, Thank You in advance.

Joking aren't you?

Why do you think he's joking?

I acquired (big mistake) an old SL3 with the Yasnac 2000B control not running.

I contacted Mori Seiki, took them a week to send me the parameters. They came thru as the independant Yasnac repair guy said they would.

Why do you think he's joking?....

I recently inquired about some parameter info for a ~20 year old Mori VMC (with Mitsubishi control)and after waiting about 2 weeks with no help, I finally had to figure it out on my own. Based on that, I am surprised that they were able to help you with a machine that was 35+ years old.

no not joking. 2 years ago had the mill with the 2000 control ( non CRT). had me the parameters in a few days to about a week. in the meantime I had called Yaskawa and they had provided me with a basic parameter list. but the machine tool builder has what's meant for that machine.

Good to know they were able to help you guys out. I sure wish that they had been as good when I was looking. I had one nagging problem after reloading parameters and after not getting anywhere with Mori, I finally just started working my way through it. Had they been able to provide info on the parameters I asked about would have saved me a bunch of time and probably 40 changes and reboots of the control.

I'm sorry to hear that! I honestly have had excellent service from Mori, Yaskawa, and Matsurra in the past. I had a odd 1 with a Matsurra 1000 with a 2000 control. after a few calls they had someone call me from Japan who was able to lead me to my problem. Maybe I have just been both lucky and persistent??

Back