What's new
What's new

DMU 50T Newbie

zephyrous

Aluminum
Hi everyone, we recently purchased a DMU50T which I want to get familiar with.It is equiped with H/H 426/430 control and uses 3+2 (c&b manual) axes.Does someone know the procedure to traverse to reference points of the C and B axis(or propably skip it) when booting the machine?

Thanks in advance for your help

Zephyrous - on my dmu60 with iTNC 530 the boot sequence will automatically end up at a screen where you have to manually cycle start for the 4 (out of 5) axes that need to home. Does your machine not to a screen where you cycle start homing for each axes that needs it?

If not, look about for a routine/softkey (somewhere in the menu tree) with a name that at least in English is "init" or "init machine"

After booting the machine, screen asks for traversing to the reference points for all five axes.cycle start button works for the three axis but not for the other two.So there is no transition to other screen and in case I manually move to other mode, the 2 axes stay highlighted.I still dont know if this is a major problem, but the machine doesnt allow me to make toolchanges...

Back