What's new
What's new

Do "New" (post 2014) Fadal CNC machines exist?

Milland

Diamond
Theres a few here in AZ and we have a local dealer. I was tempted to buy one last year but wanted a box way machine not a lm style guide machine. They have a demo machine right down the street.
The guy that sells them here in AZ works on the older ones too, he say there pretty damn good machines, I guess in CO they sell pretty good. the pricing was really good also

Good to hear, thanks for that info. I was mostly wondering because I just see ads for Haas, making them the only "prominent" US-made CNC machine company. And with all the sales and inventory depletion Haas has been advertising, I've been wondering if they've been hit hard by the economic problems of 2020.

If they're having to scrounge for sales, how would a tiny player like Fadal deal with this?

I'm kinda surprised fadal isnt selling more machines. or at least I dont hear about them selling really anything.
there machines are on par with the haas work wise a tad cheaper and easier to work on.
Haas is all over here in the valley and there service is subpar.
I wondered if Fadal stayed with a box way machine if they would have had more sales because its a stronger machine then the haas.
I saw one of there side mount tool changers on a 5 or so year old machine that machine hauls butt. I was pretty impressed, the guy was doing surfacing work on it and the finish was super nice.

On another note fadal lathes too I guess, I would love to see one of those in action.
I dont get around much like I used to. so what usually read is here or talking to Russ when I'm getting parts or hes working on machines.

Are they really fadals? Arent they imported from...? Made to what design and spec? I just checked the 2 dealers "near" me. Neither has Fadal on the list of carried brands. Not a warm feeling.

I’ve seen a couple used for sale so they are out there. But Taiwan machines and they never responded to me for getting a quote.

I’ve seen a couple used for sale so they are out there. But Taiwan machines and they never responded to me for getting a quote.

Huh, didn't know for sure if they were foreign sourced, but can't say I'm surprised. The new website is still up, maybe if I get bored I'll try contacting someone there.

Wow, a whopping 512 MB of hard drive storage.

I can just hear it: Upgrade to 2 GB for just $2499!! Price only valid through July 31.

No wait, that's Haas............;)

Huh, didn't know for sure if they were foreign sourced, but can't say I'm surprised. The new website is still up, maybe if I get bored I'll try contacting someone there.

They are not the same as the old fadals at all really. Would be nice if they just sold the performance series boxways with new control.

Back