What's new
What's new

Doosan LYNX 2100LY m-code

Nobatko

Plastic
Hi guys,

we are currently experimenting with the LYNX and we want to turn on the left spindle chuck coolant wash. But we cannot seem to find M-code that works. We do have the necessary secondary coolant pump. If any of you guys out there have any idea what the code is it would be welcome.

Thanks.
Tomas

If you know the m code for the main try putting a 1 in front of it. If the main is m08 try m108.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

That's the correct code for sub coolant.

I would start looking at the electrical side, find out why power isn't getting to the pump or turning it on when you initiate the m108.

Hi guys,

we are currently experimenting with the LYNX and we want to turn on the left spindle chuck coolant wash. But we cannot seem to find M-code that works. We do have the necessary secondary coolant pump. If any of you guys out there have any idea what the code is it would be welcome.

Thanks.
Tomas

A few might work -
M07 - cancels with M09
M138 - cancel with M139
M157 - cancels with M158

We will probably have to, there is nothing happening after entering the m-codes. Not even a relay click. Nothing.

Tried them all, nothing happened. I do believe there is something wrong either with the pump itself or the wiring.

Back