What's new
What's new

NEED HELP! Fanuc 0i MD Mate card reader functional validation procedure requested

moroeder

Plastic
Functional validation, what the devil is that? Because all of a sudden my card reader wouldn't download a program to the NC and I couldn't do a DNC but could upload from the NC to the card we replaced the card reader module. Same issue and it appears all parameters are set correctly. I need to know what procedure is possible to determine if the problem is actually in the brains of the main controller and not something else. FYI in the Fanuc User Manual, there is a short sample program of a couple of lines, just to illustrate how a program looks. I've put that program in the CM card and it still won't work. "programs not match" is the error statement. Going into the definition of the error inside the brains it says bit 6 of parameter 2200 needs to be set to 0 before executing a match??? parameter 2200 is in the servo parameters and has nothing to do with the program matching issue.
I would like to know if there is any procedure to follow which will tell me if part of the NC brains are screwed up or if a gremlin got into my machine and is driving me crazy. Please advise with any procedure you know will help find the real problem. Thanks

Attachments

• para2200.jpg
    para2200.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 15

Back