What's new
What's new

Downloadable CNC Wall Chart

BantamTools

Plastic
Hi everyone! We made a CNC Wall Chart that compiles go-to reference materials for CNC machinists. For instance the chart has info on common milling materials, G-Code reference charts, a Drill & Tap chart (in inches and millimeters), and more. If you're interested, you can download the chart here: Bantam Tools Wall Chart CNC Wall Chart Picture.jpg

How much junk mail comes with it when you give out your e-mail address?

How much junk mail comes with it when you give out your e-mail address?

I just put in your email address...:D

Whenever some place wants an address and phone number I use the ones I had 25 years ago. It seems some of those spammers know when a phone number can't possibly doesn't match an address. I bet some poor person that owns my old house gets lots of junk mail.

Whenever some place wants an address and phone number I use the ones I had 25 years ago. It seems some of those spammers know when a phone number can't possibly doesn't match an address. I bet some poor person that owns my old house gets lots of junk mail.
You know who's the worst? I contacted one of those Obamacare "Navigators" about 4 years ago. They were listed on the WA State exchange website. Did it online, was stupid enough to give my real phone number. Big mistake.

Now I get daily robocalls on my cell for health insurance, spoofed phone numbers, my blocked caller list is many pages long now- several hundred numbers. :angry:

Given the file how does one print a nice sized wall reference chart?
Buy a clue from Valenite, Sandvick , Kennametal.
You print these up on poster size laminated stock in volumes and give them away like free candy.
Better than calendars as they stay up for years.

I can't even see the whole chart/sheet, how would I know I want one and a paper one is not going to last long in a machine shop.
Easy to draw one of the up and put on the net, another to make the commitment of your own money behind such advertising.
Bob

You print these up on poster size laminated stock in volumes and give them away like free candy.

I can't even see the whole chart/sheet, how would I know I want one and a paper one is not going to last long in a machine shop.
Easy to draw one of the up and put on the net, another to make the commitment of your own money behind such advertising.
Bob
The engine machine shop my buddy owns still has calendars up from the '80's, but the girls are very good looking and just as scantily clad. :)

Multiple threads with same subject posted by OP, no response after harvesting my email, BEWARE, this is a spammer collecting email addresses.

Multiple threads with same subject posted by OP, no response after harvesting my email, BEWARE, this is a spammer collecting email addresses.
He's only ever made Two posts. Why on earth did you ever click on that?

What's about 1/16th of a Tormach? Apparently Bantam are at this level of technology.

BantamTools-MachineFront-WhiteSquare_360x.jpg

Mickey Mouse Desktop PCD machines at Sub $4k. I sincerely hope that company isn't paying that prick S.E.O (Search Engine Optimisation) money. Could he / she get the wrong demographic, if they tried.

It goes without saying, given the way this place is high priority Google engine searched.

bantamtools.com are dirty spam-bots, email harvester's

Bob

I still have a chart hanging on the side of the shop fridge from Precision twist drills. I think I have had it 25 years. It was a give away at a So Cal machinist supply store I used to frequent back in the day.

Back