What's new
What's new

Dutch saw

Rock25

Plastic
Hello everyone,

I can't find anyone to service the software of this machine in the midwest(chicago). I would be willing to pay a good price if I could find a professional to re-program it. BTW I am posting on behalf of my father in law so my knowledge about this is very low.

Thank you.IMG_6519.jpgIMG_6520.jpgIMG_6521.jpgIMG_6530.jpg

It powers up, that's a start. But you'd help us help you a lot better if you posted close ups of the labels, and full-machine views too.

At the moment, I can't tell if it's a bandsaw, a cold saw, or something else. But whatever it is, I hope one of you knows something about circuit tracing or how to repair industrial controls.

And dang, marketers - name your product something searchable, rather than forcing people to weed through thousands of Dutch sites...

Yeah' like he said, we will need more info.

At the same time I don't believe there are too many saw manufacturers that put a label on their machines: Made in Holland.
So, unless there are more than one then your machine might just be a Bewo product.
Which - unfortunately - isn't going to help you much as Bewo is competing with most other machinetool manufacturers as to who can make a most useless website.

Apparently Scotchman Industries had something to do with Bewo in the past, so that might be an avenue to go down on...

IMG_6530.jpgIMG_6521.jpg

Sorry, I am new here I am not sure if these will show up as close ups. It says Dutch saws. Type: RCH 90 M 400V 2001

Unfortunately we still can's see the mechanism itself, it's in shadow. But I'm guessing this is an automated cold saw with a bar feeder and related controls to move, clamp, and actuate the saw blade to cut. Should be fairly simple logic, ideally with some interlocks for safety of man and machine.

But if neither of you is good with hands-on electromechanical diagnosis, I suspect it's going to be expensive to bring in a good tech, and there's lots of folks who will fumble around, hand you an invoice, and leave you with a still non-functional machine.

If there's any technical high schools in your area, you might find out if there's a senior in electrical/electronics who wants to make a learning experiencing (hopefully a good one) from a machine like that. Sometimes guidance counselors or shop teachers can "hook you up" with a particularly good student.

Or maybe someone here knows a good tech in the area they can recommend.

Good luck, let us know if you get it repaired or it gets put to pasture.

Unfortunately we still can's see the mechanism itself, it's in shadow. But I'm guessing this is an automated cold saw with a bar feeder and related controls to move, clamp, and actuate the saw blade to cut. Should be fairly simple logic, ideally with some interlocks for safety of man and machine.

But if neither of you is good with hands-on electromechanical diagnosis, I suspect it's going to be expensive to bring in a good tech, and there's lots of folks who will fumble around, hand you an invoice, and leave you with a still non-functional machine.

If there's any technical high schools in your area, you might find out if there's a senior in electrical/electronics who wants to make a learning experiencing (hopefully a good one) from a machine like that. Sometimes guidance counselors or shop teachers can "hook you up" with a particularly good student.

Or maybe someone here knows a good tech in the area they can recommend.

Good luck, let us know if you get it repaired or it gets put to pasture.

Thank you for the ideas Milland. I appreciate it. I emailed scotchman and they told me to contact Kent Corporation so we will see if they can help me

Back