What's new
What's new

Dynapath Delta 20 rapid feed rate change?

flatheadkid

Plastic
Hello, Can someone tell me if it is possible to change the rapid feed rate within my Delta 20 control? I may be missing something but I have not found it anywhere in the manual. This is on a Lagunmatic 310 machine. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Are you trying to speed it up, slow it down, or make it vary with the speed override knob?
If the lattter, that is a setting in the setup screen.

You can doit,BUT,your G01s will be 1/2ed as well, I think,havent ran mine in a month...
Its gonna get ran here in a minute,(2-3 days). I am refering to the feed rate over ride knob.
and, this is via a yes or no question in the setup page somewhere.
good luck.
Gw

Why do you want to go slower?

On the analog machines I am familiar with the max is what defines the 0-10 volt range. So when you change it you have to readjust your servo amps

While they do have parameters, they are burned onto an EPROM chip. Unless one has a EPROM reader/burner you can't change parameters. If you do have access to an EPROM reader/burner the addresses for max speed in X, Y, Z respectively are lAFD, lBOO, 1B03.

Do you happen to have a parameter list for Dynapath delta 20 ?
I have to change the ballscrew and along it I will need to change the resolution and maybe the CW/CWW setting for the servo. Let me know. Thanks!

Back