What's new
What's new

EMCO PC Turn 55 and PC Mill 55 - Errors need help troubleshooting

Silverdrgn

Plastic
Hello all, I got some EMCO machines and I'm trying to get them to operate. I am getting an error code 8140 ACIF not responding.

I'm working with a couple of people on an emco specific group but they are not always available. Besides if other folks are having the same issues perhaps they will find this thread and it may help.

So far I've checked the PC and all seems well. I still suspect that the PC card might have an issue but I do not have the means to check it. I opened the back of the electronics cabinet and I get all the lights indicative of good function on the PC Mill 55. On the PC Turn 55 I do not get the same lights. So there is a difference there that I have not quite figured out. Both machines have the same 8140 ACIF not responding.

If anyone has one of these machines and has had this error can you chime in with what steps you took to resolve the issue. I am so far at the point of possibly formatting the PC and reinstalling the Software for the machines. I don't want to go that route due to having to pay for new licenses for the software.

If I can get these machines to work without having to reinstall as I dont entirely believe that is the problem but as far as checking with voltmeter it seems that is the next logical step on the PC Mill 55. On the PC Turn 55 I have no idea except that the AC 95 control board may be bad.

If anyone has some guidance I would appreciate it.

Back