What's new
What's new

Excellent service from Samchully

RJT

Titanium
We put our 4th axis on one of our Doosan VMCs the other day and got an error when trying to initialize. Called Ellison who referred us to Samchully ( rotary table manufacturer). Called and got a tech and after 2 -3 phone calls and texts was able to correctly diagnose the problem. It was about 5:30pm when we finished. I wasn't sure if the table was still under warranty or not, but they didn't ask for a PO or credit card and told us they would send a replacement part which arrived 9:30 the next morning. Plugged in a new relay, working fine. Never even got a bill for overnight freight. And they called the next day to make sure everything was OK. I was impressed.

We put our 4th axis on one of our Doosan VMCs the other day and got an error when trying to initialize. Called Ellison who referred us to Samchully ( rotary table manufacturer). Called and got a tech and after 2 -3 phone calls and texts was able to correctly diagnose the problem. It was about 5:30pm when we finished. I wasn't sure if the table was still under warranty or not, but they didn't ask for a PO or credit card and told us they would send a replacement part which arrived 9:30 the next morning. Plugged in a new relay, working fine. Never even got a bill for overnight freight. And they called the next day to make sure everything was OK. I was impressed.

Good to know. I'll keep that in mind for lathe chucks, too. ;)

Back