What's new
What's new

Fadal vmc15 xt t-813 ele-0201

Ballistic42

Plastic
I have a DC Servos FADAL VMC15 XT that is 3 phase. I am looking for the ELE-0201 or T813 Transformer one of the same, so that I can run the machine on single phase. I do not want to run a phase converter to run just one machine. If anyone has one they don't need or want please let me know. If anyone knows how to bypass the 3 phase transformer to run on single phase and has the wiring diagram of how this was done again please contact me.

Thanks,
Jeff

No wiring diagram but it can be done if you want to.

The single phase transformers are pretty useless I purchased one and installed it and I was pretty surprised to see it was just a three phase transformer with less taps.

Send me a pm with your phone number and when I have a chance I’ll call you and explain what you need to do

No wiring diagram but it can be done if you want to.

The single phase transformers are pretty useless I purchased one and installed it and I was pretty surprised to see it was just a three phase transformer with less taps.

Send me a pm with your phone number and when I have a chance I’ll call you and explain what you need to do

I'm in the same boat. My machine has a T-818 but I want single phase.

Was just talking to someone about this and they said the spindle drive may need to be swapped out to go to single phase depending on which one it is. Any truth to that?

Was just talking to someone about this and they said the spindle drive may need to be swapped out to go to single phase depending on which one it is. Any truth to that?

It’s possible but unlikely. Most of the spindle drives fadal put in machines were single phase capable. Which drive is in your machine?

Not my machine but a conversation I was having with someone selling a few of them.
One of them had a Baldor Vector Drive. Dont know the Baldor pn but the Fadal pn was INV-0020

Back